Sangria is the perfect way to cool down in the summer. Its bright citrus flavors and a little bubbly carbonation mixed with the wine will cause your glasses to drain a little faster than normal. Everyone has their own version of how to make the perfect sangria but I like to keep mine as simple as possible.
- 1 Grapefruit (sliced)
- 1 Orange (sliced)
- 1 Lime (sliced)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- 1 Green Apple (large dice)
- 10 Strawberries (quartered)
- 1 C. Blackberries
- 1 Liter Fresca
- 2 Bottles Red Wine
- Place cut fruit at the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Pour Fresca over fruit and let sit for about 10 min.
- Add in wine (this is a great time to use use up leftover wine if you have any sitting around, I used 1 full bottle and two half bottles I had around the house.)
- Let mixture sit for 30 min-an hour before serving for the best flavor!