Another new one for Hunkiedorië this year. These Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cranberries tastes like Christmas in every bite. The combination of oatmeal and cranberries give these cookies a morning vibe that are perfect with your morning coffee on a snowy day.
- 1 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar packed
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1½ Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In your mixer cream the butter and sugars together until smooth
- With your mixer on low speed add in eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt
- In a small bowl combine the oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture until well combined
- Slowly add in your oat mixture one cup at a time until well combined
- Drop about a tablespoon of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet for each cookie leaving 2 inches of space between each mound of dough. *Tip spread/press the dough slightly since this cookie won't spread out much while baking.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until cookies start to brown around the edges.
Foodie & Craft Pro