In typical fashion, I made jello shots for last year’s Harvest Party. It has been pointed out to me on several occasions that if I am attending a gathering I usually bring jello shots. Planning my Harvest Party was no exception, after poking around on Pinterest I decided to take a crack at Fireball Jello Shots. These were simple and delicious, I was a little unsure of how the combination of orange and cinnamon would be, but it smelt like a little fall potpourri explosion.
- 1 Box. Orange Jello
- 1 C. Water
- 1 C. Fireball Whiskey
- In a small pot boil 1cup water.
- Remove boiling water from the stove and pour it into a large glass measuring cup with a handle.
- Whisk in jello powder.
- As your jello liquid begins to cool whisk in 1 cup Fireball.
- Layout your containers on a cookie sheet.
– I buy small containers and lids at my local party store that are perfect for jello shots.
- Distribute the liquid between several small cups until the cup is about half full.
- Place your jello shots in the fridge for a couple hours until set up.
Foodie & Craft Pro