This is such an easy and flavorful breakfast that is particularly tasty after a long night. I usually keep most of these ingredients diced up in Tupperware in the fridge to use for many of my recipes so it doesn’t take too much effort on my part in the morning. I do switch between steak and kielbasa depending on what I have leftover in my fridge. I have been making this a little more often than usual its a great man pleaser for those lazy weekend mornings.
- 2 T. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Diced Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 Diced Red Onion
- 1/2 Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Diced Jalapeno (optional)
- 1/2 Kielbassa sliced (or diced steak leftovers)
- 1 t. Cajun Seasoning.
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 T. Steak Seasoning
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Add all veggies and cook for two min, stirring often.
- Stir in seasonings and cook for an additional 10 min, stirring occasionally until the potatoes begin to get a light brown crust to them
- Great served with a fried egg for lots of yoke.