- 9 T. Butter
- 32 oz. Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 T. Corn Syrup
- 8 oz. Brownie Brittle
- 2 C. Mini Marshmallows
- 1 C. Chopped Walnuts
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler
- Break up the brownie brittle in the bag.
- Add melted butter and syrup to your melted chocolate and leave to sit a few minutes until smooth and glossy.
- Scoop out about ¼ of the melted mixture and spread it into the bottom of a 9×13 greased baking pan along with your chopped walnuts.
- Fold the cookie pieces into the remaining melted chocolate mixture in the mixing bowl, and then add the marshmallows.
- Add the mixture to the pan and spread it with a rubber scraper.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours to set and cut into squares to serve.
inspired by: http://www.errenskitchen.com