I had so much fun making this salad the other night. It was my first real opportunity to use a lot of the veggies from my gardens that I have been working on the past few months. The salads were so fresh and absolutely delicious! I can’t wait to see what else I can make with my little garden gems.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- 4 T. Of Your Favorite Rub (I mixed together cajun and mesquite)
- 2 Cups Shredded Brussel Sprouts
- 1 T. Butter
- 3 T. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Greek Seasoning
- 1 Large Bowl Lettuce
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 C. Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 3/4 C. Feta Cheese
- Cut your chicken breasts lengthwise (butterfly style) to make 4 pieces.
- Rub your seasoning into the meat, cover with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Boil eggs, slice tomatoes and slice/shred brussel sprouts while meat is resting.
- In a large skillet heat oil and butter together over medium heat.
- Add brussel sprouts to the pan and cook for about 3 min.
- Stir greek seasoning into the pan and continue to cook, stirring often until tender (about 7-10 min).
- Remove brussel sprouts from heat and set aside to cool.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Grill chicken for about 5-7 min on each side to achieve pretty grill lines.
- Remove chicken from grill and slice into strips.
- Toss cooled brussel sprouts with lettuce and plate
- Top with tomatoes, chicken, hardboiled eggs and feta.
- Drizzle with Worcestershire Vinaigrette and enjoy!
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply