Last Monday was Tex-Mex night at Hunk House. I made an amazing Oven Roasted Salsa, Salsa Fried Chicken with Corn and Jalapeño Corn Muffins in an attempt to use up the large volumes of peppers and tomatoes from my Salsa Garden. Everything was delicious and so fresh tasting, not to mention super easy!
- 1 C. Oven Roasted Salsa, plus more for dipping later
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 C. Corn
- 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Re-fried Beans
- Spray a large pan and heat over a medium flame.
- Add salsa to pan and heat for a minute.
- Lay chicken in salsa and cook for five min.
- Flip chicken and add corn, cook for an additional five minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese and cover for about two minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve chicken over re-fried beans and top with corn from your pan.
- I also drizzled my chicken with more of the oven roasted salsa.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Oven Roasted Salsa | hunkiedorie
[…] pushed me to try new and exciting things in the kitchen. Monday night I made Oven Roasted Salsa, Salsa Fried Chicken and Jalapeño Corn Muffins. After bringing in a fresh batch of Bell Peppers, Jalapeños and […]
Jalapeño Corn Muffins | hunkiedorie
[…] peppers I have scattered throughout my kitchen. Last night I made an amazing Oven Roasted Salsa, Salsa Fried Chicken with Corn and Jalapeño Corn Muffins. I am definitely a flavor over heat kind of person so I was […]
The picture is making me hungry !! Yum !