Sirloin tips are one of my all time favorite comfort foods. Last night I decided to try a different version of my Beef Tips recipe. This one was so good it was sinful. My biggest problem was convincing myself it was time to put the fork down. Even after complaining multiple times how full I was I continued to dish myself out more. These sirloin tips was so tender and flavorful I couldn’t stop!
- 3 lbs. Stew Meat
- 8 oz. Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 C. Water
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine all sauce ingredients and whisk together.
- Stir in meat and mushrooms.
- Pour contents of the bowl in to a deep baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook in the oven for 3 hours.
- Turn oven up to 350°F and cook for an additional 30 min.
- Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply