- 2 lb. – Beef tenderloin tips, Stew Meat,Chuck Roast or Chuck Eye, cubed
- One10.5 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Packet Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire Sauce
- Two 4 oz. Cans Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 C. Water
- Add cubed meat to a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 300°F for 3 Hours.
- Do not remove foil until done.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
inspired by: www.mommyskitchen.net