This is another new recipe to Hunkiedorië this year. There was no real inspiration behind this one I just made it up on the fly. These pretty little treats are the perfect sweet to complete any cookie exchange this holiday season.
Print the Christmas Cake Cookies recipe here!
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter – room temperature
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- In an electric mixer combine your cake mix, eggs and butter until smooth.
- Slowly incorporate in your white chocolate chips.
- Place golfball size scoops onto a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove from your oven and allow cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply