Fajitas have always been one of my favorite foods. I love going to restaurants and having a sizzling skillet full of tasty bits set in front of me. Its also such a fun recipe to play around with at home. I love being able to try new combinations of ingredients and techniques to spice things up in the middle of my week. This recipe is by far the easiest fajita recipe I have ever tried. It is such a easy dinner for those who don’t feel like or have the time to make a huge production out of their dinner.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (bite size strips)
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 2 Jalapeño (diced)
- 1 Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 1 Package Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1/8 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Packet Fajita Seasoning
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken and veggies in oil and place in a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and fajita seasoning.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 25 min.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Foodie & Craft Pro
Fajita Salad | hunkiedorie
[…] of trying to find friendly recipes that she can eat and everyone else can enjoy. I made her my Easy Oven Fajitas and they were a huge hit. A few days later I was still craving mexican food and decided to see if […]