I am so excited about this recipe. Since I have started my clean eating experiment I have been faced with veggie heavy recipes. When I came across this recipe I was pumped! This seemed like something I would make anyway regardless of how clean it was. I froze mine since there are so many fun meals that I will be able to use these in. They were very easy to make and freeze and were delicious to boot. I am excited to see what I can use these for in the future.
- 40 oz. Ground Turkey
- 1 C. Cooked Quinoa
- 3/4 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 T. Chopped Italian Parsley
- 5 T. Whole Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk (beaten)
- 3/4 t. Salt
- 3/4 t. Ground Pepper
- 1/2 t. Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F
- Line two cookie sheets with foil and brush with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients (except the turkey) in a large bowl.
- Add in turkey to bowl and gently mix with hands until all ingredients are combined
- Make golf ball size meatballs and place about a half inch from each other on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 40 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Freeze and store for later use if desired.
Foodie & Craft Pro