I’m not a huge fan of pork tenderloin, but its one of my fam’s favorites. I am always trying to find new ways to cook it in order for to find a way to like it. This recipe came pretty close. It was so tender and packed with flavor! Based on the “Rosemary Balsamic Pork Tenderloin” recipe found at: littleleopardbook.com. Such a cute website, I couldn’t resist trying her recipe. I served it up with my Tomato Basil Pasta and Lemon Garlic Asparagus.
- 1.5 lb Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- 2 T. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 T. McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Rub
- 1 T. McCormick’s Roasted Garlic & Herb Rub
- 1.5 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1.5 t. Dill Weed
- 1 t. Paprika
- 2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 t. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 t. Kosher Salt
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 Slices Thick Cut Peppered Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix dry ingredients, rosemary and thyme together in a small bowl.
- Lay tenderloin on foil lined cookie sheet and brush entirely with balsamic vinegar then again with olive oil.
- Cut six slits into the tenderloin and stuff with garlic.
- Rub with dry mix.
- wrap in bacon ( I ran short of bacon, you should wrap six slices around the width of the tenderloin.)
- Cook in oven for about 50 min.
Foodie & Craft Pro