- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1/3 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 t. Black Pepper
- 5 T. Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 C. Soy Sauce
- 4 T. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 T. Ketchup
- 4 T. Brown Sugar
- 3 Garlic Cloves-minced 1 t. Ginger
- 1 t. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 C. Cashews
- One 4 oz. Can Sliced Mushrooms
- Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken and shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken, mushrooms and cashews in slow cooker.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl;
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over rice and stir fried vegetables.