This is my absolute favorite chicken recipe since I was a little girl. Incredibly quick and easy and always a crowd pleaser. I like to serve mine with extra sauce on the side for dipping.
- 1.5 C. Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C. Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 C. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (pounded thin)
- 4 Cups Cornflakes (crushed)
- Mix in a bowl Miracle Whip, mustards and parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F
- Pound out chicken.
- Crush cornflakes.
- Remove and save 1/3 of sauce for dipping.
- Dredge chicken in remaining sauce.
- Coat with cornflakes.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 30-40 min .
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.