I love these mashed potatoes, these are such a wonderful creamy addition to any meal. This perfect side dish takes any comfort food dinner to a whole new level.
- 3 1/2 lbs. Russet Potatoes
- 2 T. Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Half-and-Half
- 6 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 6 oz. Grated Parmesan
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size.
- Place in a large saucepan, add the salt and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil.
- Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.
- Heat the half-and-half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water.
- Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
inspired by: www.foodnetwork.com
Foodie & Craft Pro
Red WIne Marinated Steak | hunkiedorie
[…] mistake, it came out really chewy and tough. It is great when served with Lemon Garlic Asparagus, Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Stuffed […]
Garlic mashed potatoes are my favorite side dish! YUM
Garlic mashed potatoes are amazing — such a great flavor
Yummy~ I love garlic!