- 1⁄2 C. Olive Oil
- 1⁄3 C. Soy Sauce
- 1⁄4 C. Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1-2 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 T. Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 t. Dry Mustard
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- One 1-lb. Pork Tenderloin (silver skin removed)
For Pan Sauce:
- Pan Scrapings from Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 C. Chicken Broth
- 2-3 T. Pork Marinade (thoroughly mixed)
- 1-2 t. Butter
- Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 T.
- Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160°F .
- Tent pork with foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat.
- Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Add remaining marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted.
- Pour over the pork tenderloin.
Inspired by: chefmommy-brandao.blogspot.com