I would eat these every day if I could. One of my absolute favorites, from Better Homes & Garden
- 2 lbs. Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved through stem end)
- 3/4 C. Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 t. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 t. Black Pepper
- 3/4 C. Whipping Cream
- Cracked Black Pepper
- In 12-inch skillet cook bacon over medium heat until browned and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- In skillet add Brussels sprouts to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Add broth, salt, and pepper. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- Uncover; cook 2 to 4 minutes or until liquid is nearly evaporated.
- Add cream and cook 4 minutes more or until thickened.
- Transfer sprouts to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and cracked pepper.