This is one of my Mom’s favorites around the holidays. Growing up these were my least favorite but now as an adult, I tried these again and the combination of sweet and savory was out of this world. Although they aren’t the prettiest things to come out of my 25 Days of Baking they are a fantastic little treat. This is a pretty messy recipe but a fun one to do with small children because they really get to dig in and be hands-on with this one.
- One 12 oz. Package Butterscotch Chips
- One 6 oz. Bag Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz. Potato Sticks
- 12 oz. Peanuts
- Melt chips in the microwave
- mix in potato sticks and peanuts
- spoon out nests on wax paper.
- Let set up for about 20-30 min.