I know I posted this recipe a few weeks ago, but this past weekend I made these for the cabin getaway and we renamed them. It was too good not to share again.
In honor of National Pumpkin Spice Day on October 1st I made a batch of Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles with White Chocolate Chips and let me tell you they were A-MAZING!!! They didn’t last more than a day in the Hunk House and I have already added them into my recipe book as a family fave.
- 1 Stick Butter (softened)
- 1/4 C. Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 6 T. Pumpkin Purée
- 1 1/2 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1 t. Fall Baking Spice (you can also use store bought pumpkin pie spice)
- 2 t. Cinnamon
- Cinnamon/Sugar mix
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter both sugars in your mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add egg yolk, vanilla and pumpkin purée to mixer.Continue mixing until smooth.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and fall baking spice.
- Slowly in small batches add the flour mixture to the mixer and allow to combine before adding more.
- Mix in white chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together a cinnamon-sugar combination.
- Make one inch balls of cookie dough and roll them in the cinnamon-sugar.
- Squish the balls down slightly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove to cool on a rack and enjoy!
inspired by: sallysbakingaddiction.com