I’m not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day but I have a deep passion for anything chocolate so I couldn’t resist trying a new spin on a romantic classic. These strawberries were delicious and addicting. The only thing I would do differently is making more next time! They are so easy and very fun to surprise that special someone for a stay-at-home date night.
- 1 Liter Flavored Vodka (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla or cinnamon)
- 1 Container Strawberries
- 1/2 Block Paraffin Wax
- 1 Bag Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Soak strawberries in vodka overnight.
- Strain and dry strawberries.
- Melt 1/4 block paraffin wax in a small pot over medium heat.
- Once the wax is melted reduce to low heat
- Stir in dark (or milk) chocolate, stir continuously until smooth.
- Remove chocolate from heat and dip strawberries, laying them on wax paper to cool.
- Melt remaining wax with white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Use a spoon to drizzle white chocolate over the strawberries.
- Allow to dry for 15 min then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply