Wop was always a pretty standard sight at the cheesy theme parties in college. Many people also call it Jungle Juice. I never trusted the wop in college, the thought of a mysterious liquid in a dirty cooler sitting in a moldy basement that everyone had been dipping their cups and hands into was not my jam…
However now that I am older and much more sophisticated…I love to make wop for cabin trips, girls nights and camping adventures. It is a fun little drink to beat the heat and the boozy soaked fruit is amazing.
- 3 C. Strawberries (quartered)
- 3 C. Blackberries
- 3 C. Raspberries
- 1 Watermelon (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 Pineapple (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 C. Blue Berries
- 1 Bunch Grapes
- 1.75 UV Blue Vodka
- Place all your fruit in a large bowl.
- Pour entire of vodka over your fruit.
- Let soak for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
- The longer you soak the better!
- Be careful this can be dangerous…
Foodie & Craft Pro