Delish strikes again! I swear I haven’t had a recipe from them go wrong. I spotted their Cheesecake Cookies on Facebook the other day and knew that these treats would be perfect for the Annual Resch Christmas Party hosted by my friend Danielle of Minne.Pristine & Co. Like all recipes I try I gave this one a little Hunkiedorië twist and they were a-maz-ing! I felt like such a rockstar when everyone was raving and asking for the recipe.
Print the Mini Cheesecakes recipe here!
- Cooking Spray
- 1 16.5-oz. Tube Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 C. Fall Baking Spice (can use cinnamon-sugar if you’re feeling lazy)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Cool Whip (Cheesecake Flavor if you can find it)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray two 6-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Slice the cookie dough into 12 portions, then press each disc of dough into a muffin cup, patting the sides down gently to form a well.
- Sprinkle with Fall Baking Spice and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and immediately use a shot glass (sprayed with cooking spray) to gently press down the center of each cookie moving in small circular motions to hollow out as much of the center as possible.
- Set tray aside to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray to cool completely on wire rack. While your cookies are cooling make your cheesecake filling.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon filling into a piping bag (you can use a large ziplock bag instead).
- Squeeze your filling into the cooled cookie cups.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and enjoy!