These are easily the best pork chops I have ever made. The breading mixture kept the pork chops juicy on the inside while the outside had the most perfect crispy crunchy texture with amazing flavor. The only thing I need to work on is developing a gravy of some kind for these. I’m huge on dipping sauces and this meal definitely needs one. These pork chops would also be amazing served over a salad.
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1-2 C. Ranch Dressing
- 1 C. Fine Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 C. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 C Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 T. Garlic Powder
- 2 t. Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large casserole dish with tin foil.
- Inside casserole dish (or on top, depending on size) place a wire rack/cooling rack
- Mix all dry ingredients and parmesan cheese together in a flat dish.
- On a plate squeeze out about 1-2 cups ranch dressing.
- Coat pork chops in ranch dressing- shake off excess dressing, you don’t want too much.
- Roll pork chops around in breading mixture several time, make sure to use your hands to really press breadcrumbs into the meat.
- Lay pork chops on wire rack and sprinkle with a little extra breading mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 min until golden brown. (you can flip pork chops over at 25 min mark if you are worried the bottoms aren’t getting crispy.)
Foodie & Craft Pro