It was homemade Chinese night at 144 the other night and I attempted to make everyone’s favorite. At the top of several lists was Sesame Chicken. This was a fairly easy recipe. In the future I would like to try and make my own sesame sauce instead of using the jarred kind. That night I was pressed for time making several different dishes simultaneously and I was pleased how this turned out. After taking a vote when we were done eating this sesame chicken was the majority favorite.
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 C. Sesame Sauce
- 3 T. Vegetable Oil
- 3 T. Soy Sauce
- 2 t. Onion Powder
- 2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1.5 T. Cornstarch
- 2 t. Cracked Black Pepper
- Butterfly chicken breasts then cut into one inch cubes.
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a medium bowl
- Toss chicken in marinade and set aside.
- Heat Oil in a large pan.
- Add in chicken and cook through until it has a golden crust.
- Stir in sauce.
- Cover and simmer chicken in sauce over low heat for about ten min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over Rice and enjoy.