This is the perfect appetizer for those last minute gatherings. It is so quick and very easy to make but will give the appearance that you had planned a head to make these tasty little bites. They are a sure fire crowd pleaser but be careful they can be very addicting.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 10 Peppered Bacon Slices (cut in halves)
- 2 T. Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut Chicken into two inch long pieces
- Stretch each piece of bacon by holding one end then pinch and run two fingers along entire slice.
- Cut bacon into halves.
- Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning.
- Wrap chicken with bacon and use toothpick to secure bacon in place.
- Coat a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and place chicken one inch apart from one another.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until bacon looks crispy.
Foodie & Craft Pro