Italian Beef Sandwiches have always been a staple for my families Super Bowl gatherings for as long as I can remember. It is such an easy and outrageously delicious recipe, but it is torture waking up in the morning to have the whole house smelling like Italian Beef and knowing it will still be several hours before you’re allowed to eat those heavenly sandwiches. Serve these with pepperoncinis, cheese (provolone or swiss are best), mustard or any of your favorite sandwich toppings.
- 1 large 2-3 lb. Beef Roast
- 2 Cans French Onion Soup
- 2 Packets Italian Dressing Powder
- In a small bowl mix together soup and dressing
- Place Roast in a crock-pot.
- Pour soup mixture over roast and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours (I usually let mine cook over night)
- Shred meat and keep crock pot on warm until ready to serve.
- Turn crock-pot up to low heat an hour before serving.
- Return to warm while serving.
Foodie & Craft Pro