This is such an easy and delicious side dish or appetizer for an evening of entertaining. It’s a quick and easy people pleaser and different from the normal finger food you see at gatherings.
- 1 Container Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Half Tube Braunschweiger
- 1 Small Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Remove mushroom stems.
- Wipe off mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Fill mushroom cavity with Braunschweiger.
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Place mushrooms on cookie sheet with the cavity facing up.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with cheese and press cheese into Braunschweiger
- Place mushrooms on the top rack of the oven until cheese is melted (no more than 5 min.)
Foodie & Craft Pro
Red WIne Marinated Steak | hunkiedorie
[…] This flavor packed steak is a new take on an old favorite. Unfortunately I used chuck steak the first time I tried this recipe. Huge mistake, it came out really chewy and tough. It is great when served with Lemon Garlic Asparagus, Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms. […]