This dill potato salad is one of my friend Alicia’s favorite summer treats out of the Hunk House. She has been begging me to post this recipe for years. Unfortunately this has always been one of the recipes I have just tossed together in the kitchen without really thinking about what I am doing. I decided to take the time as I was making this the other night and try to figure out my measurements along with some simple step by step instructions. So Alicia this ones for you!
- One Large Bowl Fingerling Potatoes (halved)
- 1 1/2 T. Brown Mustard
- 1 T. Yellow Mustard
- 3 T. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T. Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Boil Potatoes in a large pot until fork tender (this means you poke them with a fork and they are soft all the way through)
- While the potatoes are boiling make the dressing:
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Toss potatoes with dressing
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped dill
I think this potato salad tastes better cold but I am always too hungry and impatient to wait.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply