This flavor packed steak is a new take on an old favorite. Unfortunately I used chuck steak the first time I tried this recipe. Huge mistake, it came out really chewy and tough. It is great when served with Lemon Garlic Asparagus, Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 4 Small Steaks of your choice
- 1/2 C. Red Wine
- 1/4 C. Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 C. Diced Yellow Onion
- 2 T. Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 t. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/8 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 C. Worcestershire Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip lock bag and seal shut.
- With your hands move the contents of the bag around and work the marinade into the meat for about a minute.
- Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours depending on your time frame.
- Grill over medium heat for about three min each side.
- Tent with foil for about five min then serve.
inspired by: www.thebewitchinkitchen.com