Chili and Mac & Cheese are two of my families favorites so it only made sense for me to find a recipe that combined the two. I knew that my dad would be all over this recipe the minute I found it on Pinterest so I couldn’t wait to give it a try. The result was amazing, it was such a cold and windy day yesterday that this dinner was exactly what the doctor ordered. Although the recipe I found online looked amazing I made several adjustments to make it something I knew my family would appreciate and associate with my favorite Chili recipe.
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 Box Large Macaroni Noodles (uncooked)
- 1 lb. Ground Hamburger (80/20 for extra flavor)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 C. Chicken Stock
- 3 C. Spicy V8 Juice
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can White Beans
- 1 Can Chili Beans In Sauce
- 2 t. Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 t. Cumin
- 1/2 t. Paprika
- 1/2 t. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 C. Worchestershire Sauce
- 2-3 C. Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- In a large dutch oven heat oil over medium heat.
- Brown hamburger with onions.
- Drain meat and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except for cheese and noodles) in the dutch oven and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in uncooked noodles and meat and simmer for 10-15 min, until noodles are cooked.
- Add cheese and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Foodie & Craft Pro