My friend Ali is having a Halloween gathering this weekend and I am very excited to try out some spooky themed recipes! One of the items I am bringing are these Monster Munch Bars.
- 1 Pack Halloween Oreos
- 5 T. Butter
- 1 Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 C. Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place one and a half rows (about 20 cookies or so) of your Oreos in a food processor and pulse until a crumbly chunky powder.
- Melt butter.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl.
- Grease a brownie pan.
- Press cookie butter combo into the bottom of the greased pan to create a cookie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for about 8 min.
- Allow crust to cool while mixing your filling.
- In your mixer combine your cake mix, egg, vegetable oil and milk together. You should end up with a pretty thick and fudgy batter.
- Spoon the batter onto your crust and smooth out.
- I greased my hands and used my fingers to spread everything out since it was so thick and sticky.
- Place about 12 Cookies on your food processor and pulse 2-3 times until you have large broken up chunks.
- Sprinkle your cookie chunks on top of your batter.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Foodie & Craft Pro