- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into one-inch cubes
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced)
- 1/2 Green, Yellow and Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 8 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms (quartered)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 T. Butter
for the sauce:
- 5 T. Soy Sauce
- 5 T. Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 T. Szechuan Stir Fry Sauce
- 8 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 T. Lemon Juice
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Marinade chicken in sauce for about 15 min.
- Heat butter in wok.
- Cook onion and garlic until tender.
- Add chicken and sauce to wok and cook over medium heat for 10 min.
- Add in peppers and mushrooms .
- Cover and cook over low heat for twenty more min. (stirring occasionally)
- Add cornstarch to thicken sauce.
- Serve over rice.