Yesterday we got a new oven. To celebrate we were finally able to make some of the recipes we have been putting off due to our unreliable old oven that would go out about five minutes into baking something. We had made Man Pleasing Chicken before and this was just a little twist on it. I am a huge mustard fan so this recipe was right up my alley.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (butterflied)
- 1/3 C. Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 C. Yellow Mustard
- 1/3 C. Grey Poupon Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1/4 C. Maple Syrup
- 3 T. Red Wine Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix mustards, syrup and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil.
- Lay chicken flat in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken, flipping chicken so it is completely coated.
- Bake in the oven for 35 min.
- Let rest for about 5 min before serving.
inspired by: www.justapinch.com
Foodie & Craft Pro