This juicy roast beef is great for the ultimate french dip sandwich.
- 1 three-four lbs. Boneless Beef Roast (chuck or round roast)
- 1 C. Beef Broth
- ½ C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T. Soy Sauce
- 1 T. Honey
- ½ t. Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- Place roast beef into slow cooker.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker.
- Cook for 5 hours on Low and 1 hour on High
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish.
- Break apart lightly with two forks
- Ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
Inspired by: addapinch.com
Foodie & Craft Pro