- 1/2 Flank steak (I cut one in half-butterfly style for my Veggie Flank Steak Rolls and used the other half for this recipe)
- 1 C. Olive Oil
- 1 C. Potato Seasoning
- 2 C. Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts (I made mine on the grill)
- 1 Bag Salad of Your Choice
- 1 C. Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 C. Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 C. Feta Cheese
- Make Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts on the grill over medium heat for about 10-12 min.
- Arrange salad in a large bowl.
- Top salad with tomatoes, onions, brussel sprouts and feta cheese.
- Place salad in refrigerator while grilling steak.
- Coat steak in olive oil.
- Roll steak in Potato Seasoning and pat into the meat.
- Grill steak over low heat for about 5 min. on each side.
- Remove steak from the grill and tent with foil and let rest for about 10 min.
- Slice steak thin against the grain.
- Plate salad and top with steak.
- Serve with Tomato Vinaigrette and enjoy.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply