This was my first attempt at making biscuits from scratch. It was such a great alternative to the tube biscuits my family usually makes and having a father with southern roots it received such a warm welcome at the dinner table I don’t think I will be allowed to go back. These are so easy to make but they do create a bit of a mess. I would recommend these to anyone as a great addition to in winter dinner.
- 4 C. Bisquick
- 1 1/4 C. Sour Cream
- 1 C. 7up
- 1/2 C. Melted Butter
- Mix Bisquick, Sour Cream and 7up (the dough will be very soft, this is okay.)
- Knead Dough.
- Pat our dough and cut biscuits using a round biscuit/cookie cutter (I used a drinking glass)
- Melt butter in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter
- Bake at 425⁰F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Foodie & Craft Pro