Every year for Christmas Papa Hunk makes his Herb Crusted Prime Rib and King Crab Legs. It is a feast fit for twenty people but in our case, we only need to feed four, one of which is a pescatarian. I hate to see food go to waste so over the past few years I have tried to find creative ways to use up our leftovers, see my Creamy Steak Soup Recipe or my Steak& Tortellini Soup Recipe from a few years back. This year I tried out a few new recipes to make the most out of our Christmas feast. These recipes included Prime Pasta, Steak Quesadillas, Beef & Barley Soup, and Crab Cakes. Last week I posted my Prime Pasta recipe, now it is time to share these super simple quesadillas.
Have leftover steak? This steak quesadilla recipe is the perfect solution to get two meals out of one.
Servings: 4 Quesadillas
- 2 cups steak leftovers diced into small cubes
- 2 cups bell pepper slices
- 2 cups spicy pico de gallo
- 8 oz sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 tortillas
- Heat large skillet or griddle on medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a flour tortilla on pan, top with 1/4 of each ingredient then top with a tortilla
- Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Flip quesadilla, cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool, slice and serve.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply