Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of my favorite parts of easter dinner. It is the perfect side for my mom’s ham and is even better when you combine the leftover ham with the casserole for lunch the next day!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 C. Minute Rice
- 2 Boxes Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup
- 1 Small Jar Cheese Whiz
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Continue to stir for about 5 min until heated through and combined.
- Pour into a casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Cook in the oven for 60 min.
Foodie & Craft Pro