This is such a fun and creative new way to try a new twist on a pizza classic. Bubble pizza is a great way to give everyone a chance to design their own pizza for those of you who can never agree on toppings. My boyfriend was able to add all the peppers and onions he wanted while I mixed in green olives, mushrooms and pepperoni. I hope you enjoy this fun and interactive way to serve dinner as much as we did. It is important to use a metal dish vs. a glass one to insure that the dough cooks all the way through.
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Onion Powder
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 C. Mozzarella Cheese + 1/2 C. to top
- add your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut biscuits into fourths
- Combine tomato sauce, italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder in a medium bowl
- Stir in biscuits, cheese and your pizza toppings.
- Pour pizza combination into a greased metal baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 min or until biscuits or golden and cheese is melted.