I make these tasty little morsels every year for my mom’s birthday. They are the perfect balance of sweet and savory and will leave you begging for more.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 6 slices pepper bacon
- 2 1/2 cups Famous Dave’s ‘Rich & Sassy’ BBQ Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Diced
- For sauce combine all ingredients in pan and simmer over medium low heat for 30 min.
- While sauce is simmering take each slice of bacon and run it through your thumb and for-finger to make it longer.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in one slice of bacon using toothpicks to hold in place.
- Dip each piece of chicken in BBQ sauce and place on grill.
- Flip every eight minuets dipping in sauce each time.
Inspired by: grilled-bacon-wrapped-chicken-breast.html
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply