I am going through a shrimp phase this spring but not everyone at Hunk House is on the same page. One night when I had a crustacean craving I had to take a minute and plan out how I could feed the whole family and keep them happy at the same time. After glancing through Pinterest I came across the perfect solution, grill packets! It was the perfect way to customize dinner for everyone. No pineapple or shrimp for Reba, no meat for Zoë, and a little bit of everything for me and Pap. This dinner was so simple and packed with flavor, I know this will be a go-to dinner during grilling season.
Print this recipe: Teriyaki Foil Grillers
- 1 Red Bell Pepper- sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper- sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion- Large Chop
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms-sliced
- 1 Can Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Can Baby Corn-Chopped
- 1 Can Pineapple Chunks
Optional: These got a little soggy when I tried this recipe the first time.
- 1 Head Broccoli- chopped
- 1 Bunch Asparagus- diced
For the Sauce:
- 1 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 T. Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 t. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Sesame Dressing
Protein: Feel free to use any combination of the following, all were delicious
- 1 lb. Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts-cubed
- Chop all your veggies and mix together in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Preheat your grill.
- In a small bowl whisk together teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, pepper flakes, and sesame dressing.
- Tear a sheet of tin foil about a twelve inches long and spray with cooking spray.
- Scoop about 1.5 cups of your veggie mixture onto your foil.
- Add in about 1 cup of your protein choice.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of your sauce all over your veggies and protein and mix together with your hands until everything is coated.
- Roll up your foil pack to make sure it’s completely sealed.
- Place on your grill and reduce your flame to medium/low.
- Grill for about 45 min.
- Serve over sticky rice and enjoy!
inspired by: www.lecremedelacrumb.com
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply