Every once in a while though I will do things the old fashioned way. It isn’t much more work and it makes a huge difference in flavor. I like to add walnuts to mine but I know most people like the traditional plain fudge. This is one of the 25 Days of Baking recipes I don’t usually care about but it is one of Mom’s favorites so I can’t go through the season without making it at least once.
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- Heat milk and vanilla to boiling in medium pot over low heat.
- Constantly stir for about two min.
- Add chocolate and marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Pour into waxed lined brownie pan and refrigerate until firm.
Foodie & Craft Pro
yummy and looks easy. will try soon.
I love how simple this recipe is! Can’t wait to try it out!
Heba vs Reason
Reblogged this on Heba vs Reason.
Sure an Ax might make you feel manly, but in many conditions, particularly when it is wet outside,
or you are tired, an ax is a one-way ticket to the hospital.
Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that
this write-up very forced me to try and do it!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.