Every once in a while though I will do things the old fashioned way. It isn’t much more work and it makes a huge difference in flavor. I like to add walnuts to mine but I know most people like the traditional plain fudge. This is one of the 25 Days of Baking recipes I don’t usually care about but it is one of Mom’s favorites so I can’t go through the season without making it at least once.
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- Heat milk and vanilla to boiling in medium pot over low heat.
- Constantly stir for about two min.
- Add chocolate and marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Pour into waxed lined brownie pan and refrigerate until firm.