As I have been moving into my new place my dad has been over quite a bit to help me hang things and make this place my own. I try to always have a dinner planned so once we are done working we can sit down at the table and spend some time together while he is over. On one of his more recent visits I was excited to try a BBQ Chicken Quesadilla that I had found on Pinterest. It turned out so amazing I ended up making it two more times since then.
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts-cut into small chunks.
- 2 T. Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 C. Diced Red Onion
- 1 C. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 2 Avocados- diced (it helps to sprinkle cut avocados with a little lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.)
- 1 C. Shredded Cheese (I used a four pepper cheddar blend and it was delish)
- 12 Soft Shell Tacos
- 2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Put your diced chicken in a bowl and toss with the taco seasoning.
- Put the bowl in your refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in onions and chicken .
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Turn off heat and stir in BBQ sauce.
Foodie & Craft Pro