The other night for the annual Hunk Draft Party I offered to make the food. It was a great opportunity to use up the last bits from my salsa garden and try out some recipes I’ve been working on. This corn dip was the biggest hit. Many of the guys decided it was too good and skipped the chips and just ate it with a fork as a side! I was hesitant to try a bite myself since I’m not big on spice but this dip has such a mellow creamy heat that even the blandest of pallets can handle it.
- 4 C. Fresh Corn
- 6 Jalapenos (cored and diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cored and diced)
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 2 C. Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3/4 C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (green parts only-diced)
- 6 Pieces Peppered Bacon (chopped)
- Stir together all ingredients (except the bacon) together in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Stir in bacon and serve with corn chips!