Chinese food will always be one of my all time favorites. Since I decided to take healthy living a little more seriously chinese food has been one of the things I miss the most. I decided to try making an Asian Chicken Salad to try and fill that little hole in my heart and holy cow it was amazing!
- 1 Large Bowl Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 1 C. Wonton Strips
- 1/2 C. Soy Sauce
- 4 T. Hoisin Sauce
- 2 T. Sesame Oil
- 2 t. Siracha
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 C. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 T. Rice WIne Vinegar
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 5 T. Ground Ginger
- 3 Green Onions (finely chopped-green parts only)
- 3/4 C. Olive Oil
for the topping:
- 1 C. Frozen Edamame
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (butterflied then cut into strips)
- 1 C. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 C. Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Make marinade.
- Marinade chicken in 1 1/2 C. of marinade sauce for about 2-4 hours.
- Reduce grill to low heat.
- On a large baking sheet spread topping ingredients (including the sauce from the chicken) flat.
- Place sheet on grill for about 5 minutes.
- Toss toppings around on sheet to flip them and continue to grill for another 7 min.
- Serve toppings, salad and wonton strips separate so people can build their own.
- Use leftover marinade as dressing.
Inspired by: menumusings.blogspot.com
Foodie & Craft Pro