It’s that time a year again. Today kicks off the Hunkiedorie 25 Days Of Baking and I have decided to kick things off withmy signature sweet, Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have learned never mess with a classic. When I make chocolate chip cookies I stick with the recipe right on the back of the Nestle Tollhouse Milk Chocolate Chip bag.
- 2 1/4 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 C. (2 sticks) Butter, softened
- 3/4 C. Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Bag NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for ten minutes or just before golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container with a piece of bread to keep cookies soft