This Fiesta Filling is perfect to top nachos, salads or even for making tacos and burritos. It is quick and simple to make and easy to customize to your own tastes.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1/3 C. Red Onion (diced)
- 2 C. Corn (I use corn that I froze from the farmers market)
- 1 (4 oz.) Can Diced Jalapeños
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Package Fajita Seasoning
- 1 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 2 lbs. Steak Pieces or Chicken Pieces (pre-cut for stir fry)*
- Preheat grill on high heat
- In a large bowl combine topping mixture: all four peppers, red onions, olives, corn and steak.
- Toss with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and stir slightly to coat.
- Pour topping mixture out on a flat baking sheet.
- Reduce grill heat to low.
- Place baking sheet on grill and cover.
- Grill for about 10-15 min. or until steak pieces are cooked.
Foodie & Craft Pro