Stew is the absolute perfect dinner for those cold rainy spring nights. I love the smell that fills the house and greets my family members as they are rushing in and out of the house during the weekend. Served with crusty bread and a good beer is a great way to wind down after a busy weekend.
- 2-3 lbs. Stew Meat
- 8 oz. Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 C. Water
- 3 C. Beef Broth
- 5 Carrots (sliced)
- 5 Russet Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 C. Frozen Peas
- Place stew meat and mushrooms in the bottom of a large crock pot.
- Combine onion soup mix, italian dressing mix, brown gravy mix and ranch dressing mix with water cream of mushroom soup and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and pour over meat and mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add carrots and potatoes to crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch.
- Mix in peas and cook for additional 30 min.
- Serve and enjoy!