- 3 Chicken Boneless Skinless Breasts.
- 1 t. Poultry Seasoning
- 1 t. Fresh Oregano (minced)
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 t. Black Pepper
- 1 T. Greek Seasoning
- 2 T. Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 T. Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 t. Fresh Lemon Zest
- Butterfly Chicken Breasts and pound flat.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Set aside about 1 cup of marinade
- Place chicken and remaining marinade in a large zip-lock back and marinade for at least two hours (preferably 4-6 hours).
- Preheat Grill to medium-hot and grill chicken for about 10-15 (or until cooked) minutes turn often and brush with marinade.
- Great when paired with Greek Orzo Pasta Salad.
Foodie & Craft Pro